Answered By: I C Last Updated: Jan 21, 2015 Views: 180
Once logged into MyiLibrary
· select the download option located next to the print icon
· enter the required page numbers (NB .You are only permitted to download 10% of the total pages contained in the title. The number of pages available to download will appear)
· If you cannot locate the downloaded pdf file to print, select the download option again
and repeat the process.
Select the option to open or save the pdf. Use the print icon located at the top of the pdf page to print.
If the text does not fit on the screen or printed page ensure your printer preferences are set to A4 and not another page size . E.g American Foolscap.
To do this:
· When your Print menu pops up, select Printing Preferences.
· Select the Detailed Settings tab. Select the A4 (210 x 297 mm) option in Print On at the bottom of the menu.