Answered By: I C Last Updated: Jan 21, 2015 Views: 950
• Close all other programs.
• Make a new folder on the desktop.
• Copy only the .msi and .dat files to this new folder.
• Double-click the .msi file in the new folder location - this will start normal installation.
• Open the EndNote program before trying word.
Once you test that the new program is working and it is OK, open Word 2007 to see if the CWYW tools have loaded correctly. If they haven’t, select ‘configure endnote’ from the program file menu.
Note: On the Windows 7 Program files, install into the ‘Program files (x86)’ which sits under the normal ‘Program files’ menu on the C: Drive.