Answered By: I C Last Updated: Dec 13, 2016 Views: 1391
Our campus libraries are open to the public. Each library has a limited number of computers that do not require a login. Online resources, including journals and databases can be accessed from these computers. The following memberships with the exception of Alumni do not provide off campus access to these electronic resources.
Members of the public can join as Community members. Photo id is required and cost is $100 for 12 months registration. Off Campus access to databases is not included.
Current students at other Universities which are members of the University Libraries of Australia and New Zealand reciprocal borrowing scheme (ULANZ) can join the Library. Please note, Open Universities Australia is not listed as a member. Cost is $50. Off Campus Access to databases is not included. More information on how to register and loan conditions can be found on the Library website.
Students and staff from Nirimba TAFE can join the library at no cost.
- Current student or staff ID card
- Current copy of clear TAFE library record & TAFE library card
- $50 membership fee
- valid to 28/02 following year
- Members under 18 years of age require written parental/guardian authorisation
Membership arrangements are:
- 25 items at any one time
- 14 day loans with 14 day renewal periods, up to a maximum of 28 days from the initial renewal date
- Late fees apply
These library memberships do not include document delivery, intercampus requests or borrowing reserve material.