Answered By: ic @westernsydney.edu.au Last Updated: Feb 12, 2016 Views: 15753
The digital receipt is a confirmation of a successful assignment submission via Turnitin. Students will receive a digital receipt containing a paper ID both on screen and via e-mail for every successful submission. If the student does not receive a digital receipt for a submission, the submission was not successful.
Note: this receipt can be printed off and attached to the hard-copy as proof of submission via Turnitin.
To access the digital receipt:
Log into your Western Sydney University student (or staff) email account and locate the email which contains the subject heading "This is your Turnitin Digital Receipt". Open and print this email and attach it to your assignment.
Alternatively, you can also print out the same information that is found on your digital receipt by following the steps below:
- Access the relevant Turnitin link and click on the originality report
- Click the printer icon, to the bottom left of the screen
- Select 'Download PDF of Digital receipt for printing'
- A popup window will come up, and after a short time there will be a link: "Click here to download your file”
- You can either save or open the digital receipt as a PDF file and print the digital receipt from the PDF file
For further assistance, please contact the Academic Integrity Officer
For technical help with Turnitin please contact the IT service desk