Answered By: I C Last Updated: Dec 01, 2015 Views: 18104
You cannot print from the screen. You must select the print icon, located at the bottom left of the screen. This will prepare a readable, PDF version of the Originality or GradeMark report.
- Click the printer icon, to the bottom left of the screen
- Select "Download PDF of current view for printing"
- A popup window will come up, and after a short time there will be a link: "Click here to download your file.”
- You can either save or open the report as a PDF file and print the Originality Report from the PDF file.
If you are required to only print-off the page that indicates the percentage:
- Scroll to the LAST page as this indicates the percentage
- At the print screen, ensure you change the option to "current view" and then click on "OK" to print
- This will ensure that you are only printing off the page that you need for your hard-copy submission
- If you are unsure whether to print off the whole report or only the page that indicates the percentage, please contact your lecturer for further clarification
For technical help with Turnitin please contact the IT service desk
- Originality reports can also be saved by selecting the printer icon to the bottom left of the screen, once you open the report. Select "Download PDF of current view for printing" A popup window will come up, and after a short time there will be a link: "Click here to download your file.” You can save the report as a PDF file.