Answered By: ic
Last Updated: Nov 15, 2016     Views: 430

If you have completed your studies, graduating or leaving the University and require a refund, you will need to fill in a claim form. If you are a current student or member of staff, you will need to Login to the My IT Portal at the top of the page before completing the form.

If you are not a student/ staff member, please see library staff in the red shirts who can assist you with completing and submitting the form.

The money will be credited to your nominated bank/building society/credit union as soon as possible.

Please note: To be eligible for a refund you must have a minimum of $10 on your card.

Related Topics

Contact Us