Answered By: I C Last Updated: Nov 09, 2016 Views: 613
Answered By: I C
Last Updated: Nov 09, 2016 Views: 613
Ensure that you have both EndNote program and Word closed.
In order to have the Cite While You Write (CWYW) Microsoft Word toolbars available, you will need to:
- Go to Start menu > Programs > Endnote > Select configure endnote.
- There are two options. Select 'configure endnote components for me' then click on the next button.
- On the following screen select Unified Cite While You Write for Microsoft Word then click next.
- Once the configuration is completed you need to click finish to close the window.
- Open Microsoft Word. You should now have all the toolbars available to you.