Answered By: I C Last Updated: Nov 09, 2016 Views: 16674
EndNote is prompting you for a product key because you are trying to install it from within the zip file that you have downloaded. To be able to install EndNote you will need to extract all the files out of your zipped folder and install EndNote from these set of files.
Locate the downloaded zipped file on your desktop, right mouse click on the file and select Extract all then follow the screen prompts to complete installation process.
If you are unable to locate the zipped file or it does not work, visit the Downloads page.
- Login to the secure downloads area
- Enter your Western Account details.
- Click on EndNote X7 – Windows OS
- Select Save from the choices given.
- Download the Zipped folder to your desktop
- Once downloaded click on the file then right click and select Extract all
- The Extraction wizard will then ask you to click on Next
- Once extracted click on the finished button
- Windows will commence installing EndNote X7 to your computer