Answered By: ic @westernsydney.edu.au Last Updated: Jan 31, 2018 Views: 19
If you are trying to download content or use other features within the Clinical Key databases you will need to register for a personal account even though you may have already signed in using your WesternAccount as an off campus user. You will also need to use a personal account on campus.
1. Visit ClinicalKey.com.au
2. Click Register (top right). Please use your institutional email address.e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org (for WSU students) email@example.com (for WSU staff).
3. Fill in your details (Organisation name is Western Sydney University).
4. Click Register (bottom left).
You will know that your registration has been successful when you receive a confirmation email.
1. If you have previously attempted to access content clear the cache/ history in your browser, shut down your browser then reopen. Go to the Clinical Key databases on the library website. Follow the links to Resources > E Resources > Databases by Title > C > Clinical Key or Clinical Key for Nurses (or links from the Library Search Box or vUWS Readings and Resources list). If you are off campus you will be prompted to enter your Western Account Login.
2. Click on Login at the top right of the page.
3. On the Login page enter your WSU email address next as the Username and the password that you used to create your Clinical Key account.
4. When your name appears on the top right corner navigate to the required source and follow the prompts to download.