Answered By: Tracey Tishler Last Updated: Jan 29, 2018 Views: 168
Answered By: Tracey Tishler
Last Updated: Jan 29, 2018 Views: 168
Go to Google Scholar http://scholar.google.com.au/
- Select menu (in Google Scholar the menu appears as three parallel bars).
- Select Settings.
- Click on Library links.
- Enter Western Sydney University into the search box and click on the search button. Once you find the listing, tick the box next to Western Sydney University - Fulltext @WestSydU Lib. (You can also tick University of Western Sydney - Proquest Fultext)
- Click on the cookies link (below the Save button) and follow the instructions to enable cookies
- Go back to the Library links page and click on Save.
- In your search results, click on 'Fulltext @ WestSydU Lib' to gain access to the full text articles.