Answered By: Loretta Murray Last Updated: Feb 01, 2018 Views: 12
The module is designed to teach students what academic integrity is, as well as educate them about the value of studying with integrity. Ultimately, this will also make your role as educators easier, as students will be less inclined to commit academic misconduct.
When the Academic Integrity Module was piloted in Summer A 2018, the results were as follows:
- 79% of students agreed that the module helped them understand academic integrity;
- 94% of students agreed that if they were starting university for the first time, they would find the module easy to understand;
- 94% of students agreed that if they were starting university for the first time, they would find the module very useful for their studies;
- 97% of students agreed that they were confident about applying academic integrity to their studies;
- 48% of students said they would be likely to revisit the module during their studies.