Answered By: Tracey Tishler Last Updated: Oct 12, 2017 Views: 3
Answered By: Tracey Tishler
Last Updated: Oct 12, 2017 Views: 3
- Open your EndNote Library
- Download the Dalton Transactions .ens file from the EndNote website.
- At the prompt select open with EndNote. If you are not prompted to Open , save the file and open it from the saved location (e.g. the downloads folder on your computer or in your browser). The style will open in your EndNote library but you must save it.
- Select File > Save As > DaltonTransactions Copy 1. Click on Save.
- In the Bibliographic Output Style box choose 'Select another Style'.
- In the 'Choose Another Style' scroll or search for Dalton Transactions , select it and click on choose.
- DaltonTransactions will now appear in the Output style box at the top of the page.