Answered By: ic @westernsydney.edu.au Last Updated: Jul 17, 2017 Views: 2
- 'Sign in' to your Google Scholar profile
- Click on 'My Citations'
- Click on the '+ Add' button
- A list of article groups by author name will appear. If you have identified a list containing your articles, you can click on the 'Add all' button or if you would like to view the list choose 'See all articles' to ensure the list is correct
- In the search bar you can type alternate versions of your name or the names of your publication to search for existing records
- If your publication does not have an existing record you can add an entry manually by choosing 'Add article manually'
NOTE: Archiving your publication to Research Direct (Western’s Institutional Repository) or personal web page will help Google Scholar find your publication. Remember to check which version of your paper you are permitted to archive and always link to an Open Access URL if available.