Answered By: ic @westernsydney.edu.au Last Updated: Jul 17, 2017 Views: 7
1. Go to https://scholar.google.com.au/
3. Click on 'My Citations' to set up your Google Scholar Profile. You can also update your profile via this link in future.
4. Enter your details and ensure that you use your Western Sydney University email address so your affiliation can be verified. Click 'Next Step'.
5. Google will search and display any publications that matches your name.
a) Choose 'See all articles' to view each list. Please see 'How can I add my publications to my Google Scholar profile?' for additional instructions.
7. Scroll through the pages that display adding records as you go. The first time you do this will be the biggest list to check.
8. It is advisable to allow Google Scholar to 'automatically update the list of articles in your profile' as it will capture your publications as they become available in the search engine. You can add and remove items from your profile at any time. Click 'Go to my Profile'
10. To publish your profile click on 'Make it public' so that you, your publications and your citations will be discoverable in Google Scholar.