Answered By: I C Last Updated: Feb 20, 2017 Views: 24
In order to download free digital textbooks on an iPad, offered to students enrolled in first year units, you will need to download the Bluefire Reader app. You will be prompted to download this app as part of the download process.
1. Click on the Sign In link
2. Choose Continue and enter your Western Account login at the Off Campus Access page
3. Click on the Full Download button
4. Choose the device- iOS (iPAd, iPhone, iPod) and click Continue
5. You will need to create an Adobe ID to read the book. If you do not have an Adobe ID, you can follow the link at step 2 to create one. If you also need to install Bluefire Reader, choose Get Bluefire Reader which will direct you to the App Store to download. If you already have the Bluefire Reader app, choose Done with this step
6. Choose the Download Your Book button, and your book will begin to download to the Bluefire Reader app. A pop up message will appear to let you know when the book is ready to view in the app with a Read Later or Read Now option that you can select. Please note that the number of days in which the download will be active in the app will display in step 3.