Answered By: ic @westernsydney.edu.au Last Updated: Aug 18, 2017 Views: 154
The Parramatta City Campus Library Hub is located at 169 Macquarie Street and is a new initiative of Western Sydney University Library. Supporting the University’s new vertical campus, the Library Hub:
- Operates on an online–preferred resources model.
- Has a physical Reserve collection as well as a small general collection to meet the needs of the units taught on campus, where online resources are not available.
- Provides current students and staff with access to the Western Sydney University Library intercampus request service
- Offers 24/7 self-service returns and renewals of physical library items for Western Sydney University students and staff.
- Has library staff available to provide assistance with information discovery, assignment question analysis for finding scholarly resources, and help with referencing.
- Offers the Library Study Smart service during session to assist students with academic literacy skills.
- Binding facilities. Binding materials can be purchased through the ePay kiosk with a bank card.
The Parramatta City Campus Library Hub opening hours and services are complemented by services and extended opening hours at the nearby Parramatta South Campus Library. A free University shuttle bus is available between these campuses.
Need more information or help? Contact the Library.