Answered By: ic @westernsydney.edu.au Last Updated: Feb 17, 2017 Views: 31
The Parramatta City Campus Library Hub is located at 169 Macquarie Street and is a new initiative of Western Sydney University Library. Supporting the University’s new vertical campus, the Library Hub:
- Operates on an online–preferred resources model.
- Has a physical Reserve collection for units taught at the campus, where online resources are not available.
- Provides current students and staff with access to the Western Sydney University Library intercampus request service
- Offers 24/7 self-service returns and renewals of physical library items for Western Sydney University students and staff.
- Has library staff available to provide assistance with information discovery, assignment question analysis for finding scholarly resources, and help with referencing.
- Offers the Library Study Smart service during session to assist students with academic literacy skills.
The Parramatta City Campus Library Hub opening hours and services are complemented by services and extended opening hours at the nearby Parramatta South Campus Library. A free University shuttle bus is available between these campuses.
Need more information or help? Contact the Library.