Answered By: ic @westernsydney.edu.au Last Updated: Sep 01, 2016 Views: 34
Answered By: ic @westernsydney.edu.au
Last Updated: Sep 01, 2016 Views: 34
Interactive topological maps are available for Google Earth.
- Download Google Earth
- Download the KML/KMZ dataset you are interested in & import into Google Earth.
Here is a link to the NSW map “public/NSW_Base_Map (MapServer)” http://maps.six.nsw.gov.au/arcgis/rest/services/public/NSW_Base_Map/MapServer
Click on the Google Earth link to download
- Open the KML/KMZ file you have downloaded
- Zoom in to see the topological details for your area of interest.
- Save your loaded map to your My Places in Google Earth
- Adjust the layers in Google Earth to display it the way you wish.