Answered By: I C Last Updated: Jan 21, 2016 Views: 88
Answered By: I C
Last Updated: Jan 21, 2016 Views: 88
In order to accept and view the shared Library, you must have the latest version of EndNote X7 installed (EndNote X7.2 or later).
- Click on the Accept button within the EndNote invitation email.
- A prompt will appear to sign in to your online EndNote account. If you do not have an EndNote account, you will need to create an account from the EndNote website
- Once you are signed in, open the EndNote program from your desktop computer. Choose Edit from the EndNote menu and choose Preferences…
- In the EndNote Preferences pop up window, select Sync from the left hand side and click on OK which will close off the EndNote Preferences window.
- From the EndNote menu, select File then choose Open Shared Library…
- A Select a Shared Library pop up window will appear. Choose the email address for the owner of the shared library that you wish to open and click on the Open button. The EndNote Library will open in a new window.